Senior SAS Consultant
Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For 20 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in UK and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 4,500 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
TALAN / BDP – is looking for a Senior SAS Consultant to deliver end to end transformation projects.
By joining us, you’ll become part of a diverse, successful and global company.
Talan /BDP believe in collective intelligence and have a humanist approach to technology. As our world is changing faster than ever, our ambition is to assist our Tier 1 and 2 clients in the Financial Services sector, develop and execute their strategies.
We are looking for experienced and dynamic Consultants to join our existing teams. As a Senior SAS Consultant, you will engage with our clients daily, working to understand their challenges and to deliver solutions. You will be based from one of our regional offices or on client site. You can work remotely the most part of your time.
What we offer
- BDP Plus, a reward programme whereby you accrue points to trade against a 3-month paid sabbatical or cash equivalent.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- 5 days holiday buy/sell option.
- Private medical insurance.
- Life cover.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Eligibility for company pension scheme (5% employer contribution, salary sacrifice option).
- Employee assistance programme.
- Bespoke online learning plans via Udemy for Business.
To qualify for this role you must have
- Multi-skilled experience in one or more of the following disciplines: Data Management, Data Engineering, Data Warehousing, Data Modelling, Data Quality, Data Integration, Data Analytics, Data Visualisation, Data Science and Business Intelligence.
- Delivery experience using the following core technology: SAS (SAS EG, SAS DI).
- Project experience using one or more of the following technologies: SAS VA, SAS Dataflux, Tableau, Teradata, Python, R, SQL, Qlik, Microsoft (Power BI, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS), Cloud (SAS Viya, Azure, AWS).
- Project lifecycle experience, having played a leading role in the delivery of end-to-end projects, as well as a familiarity with different development methodologies and disciplines (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, DevOps, Testing).
- Experience of leading technical and/or project teams.
- Technical Business Analysis experience.
- A proactive awareness of industry standards, regulations, and developments.
Ideally you’ll also have
- Experience of Relational Databases and Data Warehousing concepts.
- Experience of Enterprise ETL tools such as Informatica, Talend, Datastage or Alteryx.
- Project experience using the any of the following technologies: Snowflake, Hadoop, Spark, Scala, Oracle, Pega, Salesforce.
- Exposure to RPA tools such as UiPath, Nintex, or Blue Prism.
- Cross and multi-platform experience.
- Financial services sector experience.
- Line management experience.
- Team building and leading.
- Mentoring/staff development experience.