Senior ESG Manager
Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For 20 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in UK and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 4,500 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
TALAN / BDP – is looking for a Senior ESG Manager to deliver end to end transformation projects.
By joining us, you’ll become part of a diverse, successful and global company.
Talan /BDP believe in collective intelligence and have a humanist approach to technology. As our world is changing faster than ever, our ambition is to assist our Tier 1 and 2 clients in the Financial Services sector develop and execute their ESG strategies.
This is a growing domain where Talan / BDP are investing and we are looking for someone to develop and drive these activities.
As a senior ESG Senior Manager at TALAN / BDP, you will work with diverse clients delivering consulting & technology services to help them shape their ESG strategies and develop phased implementations, turning ESG data into actionable insights and results driving tangible competitive advantages.
Shape our main ESG value propositions related to risk and investment mainly, for Insurance, Asset and Wealth managers or Retail.
- Enabling advanced ESG risk identification, measurement, controlling and monitoring
- Developing sustainable finance and sustainable strategies (from demand to products and services)
- Complying with and anticipating ESG regulatory obligations
- Enabling ESG data-driven investments (from data sources, governance to propagation into core processes)
Support the Sales / pre-Sales team defining the best solutions for our clients and prospects.
Make a difference convincing clients / prospect during the pre-sales and RFP phases.
Actively contribute to the development of the global ESG strategy.
Build a team, attracting and retaining the best consultants.
Manage client relationships to foster trust and to deliver value.
Establish and grow strategic partnerships (software vendors, universities, start-ups).
Drive innovation in the way we deliver our consulting services.
- 15+ years of consulting experience
- Excellent knowledge of the UK market
- Proven track record of successful delivery of complex ESG / Data projects for major clients (Financial Sector)
- Successful multi-disciplinary team management
- Functional specialization in one of these areas: insurance, wealth management, asset management, retail
- Deep knowledge of the key technical concepts and architectures related to ESG, Data, Analytics and AI (cloud and hybrid)
- Master’s degree / MBA (pref. Finance)
- Leadership: trusted / expert, reliable and accountable
- Communication: excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility: management of multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluent in English and ideally in another language (French, Spanish)
- UK (multiple locations)