Business Data Partners, a Talan company, is an award-winning Data Management and Analytics consultancy, working closely with leading software vendors and top industry experts across a range of sectors, unlocking value and insight from their data. Our consultants are at the heart of everything we do. We invest heavily in the training and development of our team, hold monthly socials in each region, and regular lunches to catch-up with teams on site.
We are looking for looking for experienced and dynamic Consultants to join our existing teams. As a SAS Consultant, you will engage with our clients daily, working to understand their challenges and to deliver solutions. You will be based from one of our regional offices or on client site.
Your skills and attributes for success
· An excellent team player and able to work independently.
· Excellent client facing skills.
· A self-starter who is proactive in nature.
· Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentational skills.
· Ability to build internal and external relationships.
· Ability to think creatively and propose innovative solutions.
To qualify for this role you must have
· Multi-skilled experience in one or more of the following disciplines: Data Management, Data Engineering, Data Warehousing, Data Modelling, Data Quality, Data Integration, Data Analytics, Data Visualisation, Data Science and Business Intelligence.
· Delivery experience using the following core technology: SAS ideally SAS EG, SAS DI.
· Project lifecycle experience, having played a role in the delivery of end-to-end projects, as well as a familiarity with different development methodologies and disciplines (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, DevOps, Testing).
· Technical Business Analysis experience.
· A proactive awareness of industry standards, regulations, and developments.
· Project experience using one or more of the following technologies: SAS VA, SAS Dataflux, Tableau, Teradata, Python, R, SQL, Qlik, Microsoft (Power BI, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS), Cloud (SAS Viya, Azure, AWS).
· Experience of Relational Databases and Data Warehousing concepts.
· Experience of Enterprise ETL tools (for example Informatica, Talend, Datastage, Alteryx).