Didn’t find what you were looking for in our current vacancies? Using the apply button at the bottom of this advertisement send us your CV outlining your experience and let us know the type of role you are looking for.
Your details will be uploaded to our system so that we can contact you when we have a new vacancy for which you qualify.
Consultant Roles We Recruit For
- Data Analyst Consultant
- SAS Consultant
- Python Consultant
- Cloud Consultant (AWS & Azure)
- Data Engineer Consultant
- Microsoft BI Consultant
- Data Visualisation Consultant (Tableau)
- DevOps Engineer Consultant
- Test Analyst Consultant
- Data Science Consultant
- Business Analyst Consultant
- Technical Business Analyst
Who We Are
Business Data Partners (BDP), a member of the Talan Group, is a Data Management and Analytics consultancy with over 170 consultants working with clients across the UK.
Our base offices are located in London, Edinburgh, Chester, Leeds, and Sunderland. We have clients in Banking, Retail, Local Government and the Insurance sector. BDP help their clients maximise the value of their data through insight and analytics using our technical expertise.
In a world of transformation, our people, our experience, and our functional and technical expertise have earned BDP a reputation of being able to help companies meet their strategic client and company objectives.
Our expertise in analytics improve how clients interact with their customers, optimise their data processes to gain valuable customer insight, improve customer experience, realise efficiencies and increase profitability.
BDP projects range from data management, data quality, data wrangling or master data management through to analytics, reporting, RPA and data visualisation. We work with both traditional and emerging technologies to identify and deliver real customer value.
What You’ll Get
- BDP + our reward programme whereby you accrue points to trade against a 3-month paid sabbatical or cash equivalent
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday + 5 days to buy/sell = potential 38 days holiday a year
- 5% BDP Pension from Employer + staff contribution of minimum 3%
- BUPA Private Medical Insurance & BUPA Rewards
- EAP Scheme and access to a Wellbeing app
- Cycle to Work scheme