We are looking for enthusiastic, dynamic, sociable team players to join a fully supported graduate consultancy programme, focused on your technical training and professional development.
Business Data Partners, a Talan company, is an award-winning Data Management and Analytics consultancy. Working closely with leading software vendors and top industry experts across a range of sectors, unlocking value and insight from their data.
Our clients include leading financial services, life and pensions, insurance, retail, and local government bodies. We operate primarily out of London, Edinburgh or one of our regional offices.
Our people and culture are what sets us apart from the competition:
- A growing company with a collaborative approach to management and decision making.
- Ambition to continuously develop and expand technology portfolio.
- Opportunities for all employees to shape and drive the business.
- A distinct community and supportive working environment.
- Strong team ethos with clear and open lines of communication.
- Professional and dynamic, with regular social events to build strong relationships with your colleagues.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 2:1 or equivalent degree in a STEM or Business discipline*
- A strong desire to work within data & analytics, coupled with a passion to gain a sound knowledge of new technologies.
- Excellent skills in communication, collaboration, relationship building, stakeholder management, numeracy, and analytics.
- Desire to work as part of a multi-faceted team including both colleagues and clients, and other external stakeholders.
- Willingness to work at client locations and travel for work purposes, staying away from home during the week, for extended periods.
- Eligible to work in the UK without restrictions.
*We will also accept graduates who have achieved, or are expected to achieve, 2:1 degree (minimum) or equivalent who have had substantial exposure to SAS, SQL, Python, Oracle, Teradata, R, Microsoft BI, or other relevant programming languages.
Your skills, knowledge, and expertise are our and our clients’ asset. As such, we invest in your development from day one. You will receive dedicated technical training and recognised industry certifications in leading data and analytics tools, languages and methodologies as well as soft-skills training to hone your consultancy skills. In addition, you will gain hands-on experience of consultancy work at client locations. Throughout the programme, you will have a solid support structure around you.
The career of a BDP consultant is varied with many opportunities. You will work with clients to create effective solutions and deliver business transformation. Typical projects shape and transform our clients’ data, processes and technology as well as producing insight through the use of analytics to help clients make informed business decisions. This demands that consultants develop strong relationships, have a high level of intuition, flexibility, and adaptability.
What we offer
Graduates joining us will receive a competitive salary of £25,000 with London weighting available. In addition to the unique benefits of the graduate programme, we’ll make sure you are kept up to speed with the latest technologies, delivery practices, and methodologies, as well as developing your consultancy, business analysis and project skills. We also offer a package of core and flexible benefits including:
- BDP Plus – A reward programme whereby you accrue points to trade against a 3-month paid sabbatical or cash equivalent.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays, and the option to buy 5 more.
- Private medical insurance, life cover, and 5% employer pension contribution.
- Cycle to work scheme, employee assistance (wellbeing) programme, and regular social events.
Our application process:
Reply to this advert and send your CV through and covering letter.
We will then contact you with a few follow-up questions and a selection of simple online tests. This will be followed by a round or two of culture and technical interviews/assessment sessions to get to know you better.
How BDP is Responding to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
At BDP we are currently operating on a remote basis. We will fully equip you to work from home comfortably, ensuring the safety of our employees and clients. BDP will continue to monitor and operate within local government guidelines with a view to return to our regional and client offices when safe.
To apply for this job please visit www.businessdatapartners.com.