Location: UK Wide, Hybrid working model (flexibility towards travel required)
Experience: Minimum experience 4 years
We are looking for looking for experienced and dynamic Consultants to join our existing teams. As a Technical BA, you will engage with our clients daily, working to understand their challenges and to deliver solutions. You will be based from one of our regional offices or on client site.
Who we are
Business Data Partners, a Talan company, is an award-winning Data Management and Analytics consultancy, working closely with leading software vendors and top industry experts across a range of sectors, unlocking value and insight from their data. Our consultants are at the heart of everything we do. We invest heavily in the training and development of our team, hold monthly socials in each region, and regular lunches to catch-up with teams on site.
Your skills and attributes for success
- An excellent team player and able to work independently.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- A self-starter who is proactive in nature.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentational skills.
- Ability to build internal and external relationships.
- Effective negotiating and influencing skills.
- Ability to think creatively and propose innovative solutions.
- Strong self-developer.
- Leadership skills.
To qualify for this role you must have
- A graduate degree or equivalent project experience
- Business Analyst Certifications
- Significant experience and proficiency in:
- A methodology-agnostic, pragmatic approach to Technical Business Analysis
- Wealth of Technical Business Analysis experience (Requirements Gathering, Data Mapping, Data Analysis and Documentation)
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of relational databases.
- Familiarity with different delivery methodologies e.g. Agile, Scrum, SAFE and DevOps
- Awareness and experience of Data Analysis, Data Quality, and/or Data Migration project deliveries
- Evidence of being able to analyse, facilitate, model and organise information in order to elicit requirements and identify solution ideas
- Working knowledge of data management and business intelligence concepts (e.g. reporting, querying software, OLAP, spreadsheets, dashboards, and data mining)
- Ability to facilitate the implementation of new functionality through training sessions, demos, and the development of appropriate documentation
- Project management experience in a traditional and/or agile environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of leading technical and/or project teams.
- A proactive awareness of industry standards, regulations, and developments.
- Financial services sector experience.
- Line management experience.
You must be
- Willing to work on client sites, potentially for extended periods.
- Willing to travel for work purposes and be happy to stay away from home for extended periods.
- Eligible to work in the UK without restrictions.
What we offer
- BDP Plus – A reward programme whereby you accrue points to trade against a 3-month paid sabbatical or cash equivalent.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- 5 days holiday buy/sell option.
- Private medical insurance.
- Life cover.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Eligibility for company pension scheme (5% employer contribution, salary sacrifice option).
- Employee assistance programme.
- Bespoke online learning plans via Udemy for Business.